Kellie Scott, Office Manager (06 872 7085, email@example.com)
201 Warren Street North, Hastings
PO Box 1261, Hastings 4122
AgFirst Hawke’s Bay has three arms to the business. They cover Horticulture, Pastoral Agriculture and Engineering.
AgFirst Hawke’s Bay has a great team of consultants plus technicians and support staff, specialising in horticultural consultancy. The main focus is in the pipfruit, grapes, kiwifruit and summer fruit sectors and related environmental issues. Their wide range of skills means the team offers a range of services to clients ranging from one-to-one ‘orchard walks’, through to technology transfer at a national level. In summary, the AgFirst Hawke’s Bay Horticulture team provide:
- Orchard management tools including OrchardNet and HortWatch
- Research and development services
- Project management
- Technology transfer services
- Economic and financial benchmarking analysis
- Orchard management and labour supply
- Property purchase and feasibility studies
- Horticultural consultancy in NZ and internationally
The pastoral team at AgFirst Hawke’s Bay covers a full range of consulting to the sheep, beef, deer, dairying and environmental sectors.
AgFirst Hawke’s Bay Engineering provides a service to support our wider team and other clients particularly around water and effluent irrigation. Please see details here: AgFirst Hawkes Bay Engineering