Lycinda Lett began consulting as a Dairy Advisor with the AgFirst Waikato team in 2011, becoming a partner in the business in 2020. She is a farm systems specialist, with vast experience in the use of the Farmax Farm Systems modelling tool. She can complete full farm system reviews, encompassing the impact of practical farm systems changes on productivity, profit and the environment.
Lycinda has developed a keen interest in staff/labour management on dairy farms, starting with getting the selection of the on-farm team right. Her skillset also enables her to work with existing farm teams to develop efficiencies and assist with upskilling and personal development.
- 2015 NZIPIM Emerging Rural Professional of the Year
- 2014 Certification in Farm People Management, Massey University
- 2014 Kellogg Rural Leadership Scholarship - ‘Barriers & Opportunities to Improving Dairy Farm Rosters in the Waikato’.
- 2012 Advanced Sustainable Nutrient Management Course, Massey University
- 2011 Intermediate Sustainable Nutrient Management Course, Massey University
- 2010 Bachelor of Agricultural Science with Honours (2nd Class Hons), Lincoln University
- Member NZIPIM
- Elite Accredited Farmax Consultant
- General Dairy Farm Advisory
- Farmax Dairy farm systems analysis
- Strategy planning
- Financial budgeting
- Business planning
- Recruitment management, contract negotiation, exit interviews, performance management
- Project management