Denise is an agribusiness consultant specialising in dairy farming advisory. She joined the AgFirst team in 2023 bringing with her 15 years of practical farming and professional agribusiness experience.
Having worked her way up from farm assistant to herd-owning sharemilker together with her partner, she has a deep understanding of what it takes to run a profitable and compliant dairy farming operation. Her professional background is in farm system analysis, agricultural extension, ruminant nutrition and environmental management.
Denise is passionate about supporting farmers to achieve both their business and on-farm goals.
Areas of Specialisation:
• Farm system planning and analysis
• Financial management (budgetingand benchmarking)
• Farmax dairy business modelling
• Farm supervision
• Organic farm system planning
• Staff recruitment and training
• Event facilitation and presentation skills