Agribusiness Consultant, Maori Agribusiness Consultant, Director
- Farm supervision involving several large Maori Trusts and Corporations.
- Farm business and financial planning farm business analysis and benchmarking.
- Extensive experience in both European and Maori Farming Systems.
- Facilitate several farm business groups.
- Facilitate Hikuwai – Uawa monitor farm programme involving 5 large Maori properties.
- Facilitate Beef and Lamb monitor farm programme.
- Consultancy to Sheep and Beef farmers – improving their production and profit goals.
- Technology transfer programmes aimed at motivating and up-skilling the farners throughout the Gisborne-Wairoa district.
- Feed budgeting, financial budgeting.
- Consultant advisor to large process croppers.
- Land Purchase assessments.
- Overseas Investment Commission Reports.