Matt is an Engineering Consultant based in Te Puke with over 13 years experience, providing turn key projects across the Horticulture and Agriculture industries. Matt specialises in the design component and project management, working alongside the client and other related parties to gain the best project outcomes in the following fields:
- Horticultural irrigation and frost protection.
- Stock water reticulation.
- Pastoral irrigation.
- Water metering and telemetry requirements.
- Consent requirements.
- Tender development and project management.
- Bachelor of Applied Science BApplSci(Hort) Massey University 2005-2007
- Irricad Computer Aided Design Levels 1-3, Lincoln University, 2010-2014
- Farm Dairy Effluent Hydraulic Design, NZ Milking & Pumping Trade Association 2012
- Sustainable Nutrient Management – Intermediate, Massey University 2016
- Advanced Pump Station Design Course – Tallemenco 2018