Lauren McEldowney is an enthusiastic and experienced Agribusiness consultant. Prior to joining Agfirst, Lauren spent six years at DairyNZ as a consultant in the Northern Taranaki area. She has an in-depth knowledge of the Taranaki region and farming in the area and has a wide range of skills in farm systems analysis and business management with a focus on improving both profitability and sustainability on farm.
Dairy is Lauren’s passion and she is supported by the wider Agfirst group, which provides a high level of expertise in environmental management, dairy effluent design and all areas of pastoral and Horticultural farming.
Lauren uses a range of technologies, including FARMAX, OverseerFM, Cash Manager, Figured and FarmIQ, to ensure you are farming smarter, not harder.
Lauren can assist your business with:
- Creating and analysing feed budgets, cash flows, nutrient and OverseerFM budgets.
- Dairy Systems Monitoring – a tool that provides dairy farmers with up to date information about the performance of their own farm business and the performance of their peers.
- Farm systems analysis – FARMAX analysis of system changes to identify the most profitable option.
- Human resources – manage recruitment of new staff, employment contracts and terminations.
- Whole Farm Assessments.
- Pasture and body condition score assessments.
Lauren is certified in:
- Bachelor of Agriculture Science – Massey University
- Body Condition Score accredited
- InCalf trained advisor
- Intermediate Nutrient Management – Massey University
- All DairyNZ foundation training modules
- Full member NZIPIM
- Completed Mental Health 101 & Good Yarn workshops
- Advanced Sustainable Nutrient Management – Massey University
- Farmax Bronze Accredited