Agribusiness and Environmental Consultant– AgFirst Taranaki
Due to AgFirst Taranaki’s continued growth, we are seeking expressions of interest from parties with experience in the sheep and beef and dairy industries, as well as parties interested in environmental consulting. All employment arrangements will be considered, we are looking for dedicated, and hardworking team members to enable our business to meet the needs of our clients.
If you are looking for the opportunity to become a key member of a motivated and collaborative team of rural professionals, providing innovative solutions across the agricultural sectors then contact us today.
To support our clients and be the best agribusiness consultancy, our key requirements include but are not limited to:
· A tertiary degree in agriculture or related discipline
· Some experience in the agribusiness sector
· Analytical, attention to detail and problem solving
· Adept with Excel
· Farm systems knowledge
· Understanding of environmental regulations (for agriculture)
· Professional report writing
· A passion for agriculture and a ‘can-do’ attitude
Working as a team has been key to our success, so if you feel you are the right fit, please forward your enquires to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All enquiries are treated in strict confidence. Applications close 5pm on Friday 17th November 2023.