Agribusiness, Horticultural and Environmental Consultant
AgFirst is New Zealand’s largest private agribusiness consultancy firm. We deliver a wide range of services to farmers, growers, local & regional governments, industry organisations and agribusiness firms throughout the country.
Our farmers and growers are facing rapid industry changes. AgFirst prioritise supporting our clients through these changes, working in partnership to form lasting relationships and solutions for both successful business and environmental stewardship, kaitiakitanga.
Due to AgFirst’s continued growth, we are seeking expressions of interest from parties with experience in the sheep and beef, horticulture, and dairy industries, as well as parties interested in environmental consulting roles. All employment arrangements will be considered, we are looking for dedicated, and hardworking team members to enable our businesses to meet the needs of our clients.
If you are looking for the opportunity to become a key member of a motivated and collaborative team of rural professionals, providing innovative solutions across the agricultural sectors then contact us today.
Position locations include:
- Central Plateau
- Hawkes Bay
To support our clients and be the best agribusiness consultancy, our key requirements include but are not limited to:
- A tertiary degree in agriculture, horticulture or related discipline
- Minimum two years’ experience in the agribusiness sector
- Analytical, attention to detail and problem solving
- Adept with Excel
- Farm systems/orchard knowledge (including technical pipfruit)
- Understanding of environmental regulations (for agriculture/horticulture)
- Applied R & D
- Professional report writing
- A passion for agriculture/horticulture and a ‘can-do’ attitude
Working as a team has been key to our success, so if you feel you are the right fit, please forward your enquires to: firstname.lastname@example.org