AgFirst LandBase gives you the confidence your Farm & Environmental Plan is covered, so you can carry on farming productively and profitably.
Manage your Farm & Environment Plan effortlessly with Landbase from AgFirst. Landbase is an online tool designed so that sheep, beef and deer farmers can complete a Farm Environment Plan for their farm which is interactive and live to enable regular input with the plan.
- Understand where your environmental challenges are and how to manage these within your system
- Simple step-by-step online process
- Full digital mapping capability
- Stock-take of environmental work completed to-date
- Development of an ongoing plan
- Demonstration of progress towards achieving your plan
- Calendar of tasks
- Ability to create recurring tasks
- Stores all information relevant to environment plan in one place
- Assign tasks to staff
- Attach files against tasks – e.g. how-to, before and after photos, financial records
- Record soil test results, nutrient applications, chemical applications and rainfall data and track over-time
- Compliant with Regional Councils where farm plans are required by farmers (subject to approved provider sign-off)
- Ability to import existing digital spatial data e.g. paddock maps, paddock-scale soil
- Get the most out of your farm environment plan and the software by working through it with an
- AgFirst consultant. Once set-up, you can continue accessing support, or run the system on your own
- Components of the system work well with free B+LNZ Environment Planning workshops; load the system and take along to the workshop to complete the relevant section – finish the rest yourself or with consultant support
- Technical environment planning support available through AgFirst 0508 AGFIRST
- Technical IT support available via FarmIQ helpdesk 0800 FARMIQ (327 647)
- All of your natural resource management information is held in one place, accessible online, anytime
- Excellent tool for farm management planning – particularly farm development plans with the ability to plan new fence lines, move fence lines, measure areas and distances
- Create as many layers as you like
- Once set-up, update via an app which doesn’t need to be connected to the internet for loading information
- Easy to update as work is completed
- Generate reports for others within the business (e.g. fertiliser rep, bank manager)
Only $480+GST for first year; $300+GST/year after that.
Digital farm map set-up cost: $100+GST to use your own map; $249+GST for us to set it up for you.
- Specialist support as required
- Purchase Landbase by clicking the button on the left
- Send your map files if you have them when you complete the registration
- Once payment has been received, you will be contacted to set-up your map or check that it has been loaded correctly
- Full access given, start your plan.
Note: It may take a few days to get your map set-up, particularly if we need to create it for you.
For more information call 0508 243 477, or .
The AgFirst Landbase plan is based on Beef + Lamb New Zealand’s Land and Environment Planning Toolkit and is used with Beef + Lamb New Zealand’s permission.