Manage your Farm & Environment Plan effortlessly with Landbase from AgFirst.
With Landbase from AgFirst, you’ll have confidence your Farm & Environmental Plan is covered, so you can carry on farming productively and profitably.
What is Landbase?
Landbase is an online tool designed so that sheep, beef and deer farmers can complete a Farm Environment Plan for their farm which is interactive and live to enable regular input with the plan.
- Understand where your environmental challenges are and how to manage these within your system
- Simple step-by-step online process
- Full digital mapping capability
- Stock-take of environmental work completed to-date
- Development of an ongoing plan
- Demonstration of progress towards achieving your plan
- Calendar of tasks
- Ability to create recurring tasks
- Stores all information relevant to environment plan in one place
- Assign tasks to staff
- Attach files against tasks – e.g. how-to, before and after photos, financial records
- Record soil test results, nutrient applications, chemical applications and rainfall data and track over-time
- Compliant with Regional Councils where farm plans are required by farmers (subject to approved provider sign-off)
- Ability to import existing digital spatial data e.g. paddock maps, paddock-scale soil
Specialist support as required:
- Get the most out of your farm environment plan and the software by working through it with an AgFirst consultant. Once set-up, you can continue accessing support, or run the system on your own
- Components of the system work well with free B+LNZ Environment Planning workshops; load the system and take along to the workshop to complete the relevant section – finish the rest yourself or with consultant support
- Technical environment planning support available through AgFirst 0508 AGFIRST
- Technical IT support available via FarmIQ helpdesk 0800 FARMIQ (327 647)
- All of your natural resource management information is held in one place, accessible online, anytime
- Excellent tool for farm management planning – particularly farm development plans with the ability to plan new fence lines, move fence lines, measure areas and distances
- Create as many layers as you like
- Once set-up, update via an app which doesn’t need to be connected to the internet for loading information
- Easy to update as work is completed
- Generate reports for others within the business (e.g. fertiliser rep, bank manager)
- Purchase Landbase here >>
- Send your map files if you have them when you complete the registration
- Once payment has been received, you will be contacted to set-up your map or check that it has been loaded correctly
- Full access given, start your plan.
Only $480+GST for first year; $300+GST/year after that.
Digital farm map set-up cost: $100+GST to use your own map; $249+GST for us to set it up for you.
Note: It may take a few days to get your map set-up, particularly if we need to create it for you.
The AgFirst Landbase plan is based on Beef + Lamb New Zealand’s Land and Environment Planning Toolkit and is used with Beef + Lamb New Zealand’s permission.