PO Box 253, Alexandra 9340
AgFirst Otago is based in Alexandra, specialising in sheep and beef consultancy.
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Individual client consultancy, budgeting and investment analysis, biological and financial modelling, development of financial and business plans, general production advice
- Facilitation of field days, workshops and discussion groups.
- Farm system monitoring – pasture cover and crop dry matter assessments, silage/feed quality testing, soil testing.
- Fonterra-approved DDT contaminant testing for new dairy farm conversions and dairy grazing.
- Farmax and Overseer modelling. Policy work and reporting.
- Land and Environment Plans and workshops.
- Research projects.
- Wool classing services.